Salesforce Administrator - Cox Business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$56,755 - $109,273
Primary Location: 6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 219463
Cox Business Salesforce Administrator specializes in Salesforce customer relationship management, end user support, and resolution management. A CB Admin provides Salesforce expertise to CBForce users and wider business, while also carrying out customer education, troubleshooting, and administrative duties. This is a customer facing, highly transactional role focused on driving consistent and superior user support experience with timely updates and efficient communication. A CBForce Admin is empowered to influence business process changes by providing business analysis based on trends, feedback, and business insight by leveraging support trends.
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Salesforce support, managing support calls in order of urgency and partnering with Technical experts when needed.
- Ensure optimal Salesforce user experience by supporting and providing user education on system capability and products.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Evaluate and support new releases and provide training across the team
- Document processes, including error reports, and changes to field history tables.
- Manage data and keep records accurate, up to date, and consistent
- Assist with implementing & testing all-new enhancements and add-ons from Salesforce releases as well as custom internal enhancements.
- Provide regular reporting to the Salesforce Administrator Manager and the Head of IT as required.
- Perform complex troubleshooting using multifaceted problem solving
Facilitate in depth research through debug logging, JSON queries, OPTIX/ICOMS comparisons, etc to enable quicker resolutions
- Incorporates information available into analysis and decision making
- Uses appropriate processes/systems to develop and evaluate effective options
- Assimilates data to draw out relevant insights and findings from analyses
- Identifies opportunities and risks to feed into decision making
- Presents clear and concise recommendations for solutions
- Approachable, credible, and willing whenever engaging with colleagues
- Actively and appropriately seeks input from others
- Focuses on interacting with colleagues in a positive and open manner
- Listens to feedback and coaching, tailors responses accordingly
- Communicates clearly and able to convey thoughts and ideas comprehensively
- Provides regular, clear, and concise communications regarding status or issues
- Structures and prepares outputs with limited guidance and editing
- Demonstrates self-awareness, actively seeks feedback from others and acts upon it
- Explores new ideas with an inquisitive mind
- Questions the status quo and suggests new ideas
- Seeks out opportunities to drive continuous improvements in ways of working
- Open-minded attitude which welcomes change and new ideas
- Prioritizes and organizes time effectively, focusing on the key priorities
- Develops ways of working and processes to execute and improve efficiency
- Methodically tackles problems, working with colleagues where necessary
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or in a similar environment.
- Salesforce certified administrator or SF advanced Admin certification.
- User support and Stakeholder management skills.
- IT/system skills - MS Office, CRM (Salesforce), CRM capabilities and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical systems.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- A bachelors degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications Inc