Salesforce Project Manager/Scrum Master
Atlanta, GA, USA
$68,207 - $124,199
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
- Full Time Remote
Summary: The Project Manager/Scrum Master is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and completion of a project. The manager's job is to ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget, while achieving the primary objectives of the project.
- Effectively communicate project status to client-side project teams and executive management
- Collaborate with project team members to solicit updates to incorporate into an aggregate project status
- Coordinate resources, prepare status reports, manage project scope, and mitigate risks
- Define, develop and actively manage project plans & budgets
- Ensure that the project team is producing deliverables that adhere to best practices and methodology standards
- Work with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Work with a software development methodology, such as Agile or Waterfall
- Work with software build/release management processes
- Use Agile Project Management tools, such as JIRA, Rally, HP Agile Manager
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) preferable
- Salesforce Certifications required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years Salesforce Project Management experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience - Software Development
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, Technology, Management