Washington, District of Columbia, United States
$79,701 - $117,517
Location: Remote Nationwide
Who We Are:
At Heal, we believe improving health outcomes starts by meeting patients where they're most comfortable: at home. That's why we provide value-based, in-home primary care to seniors on Medicare and select Medicare Advantage plans. By connecting our compassionate, patient-focused clinical teams with proprietary, tech-enabled solutions, Heal is transforming the way seniors access healthcare.
Our award-winning doctor house call, telemedicine, and remote monitoring solutions serve patients across 8 states including Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington. Having served over 250,000 patients and raised over $200MM in investment capital from the likes of Fidelity, Humana, and other prominent financiers, we now have an eye towards rapidly scaling to a position of market leadership.
At Heal, we believe in creating a culture that is efficient, engaging, and full of passion. We take pride in recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication and our CEO is never more than a phone call away. Come help us revolutionize the healthcare experience by putting patients first!
The engineering team is looking for a phenomenal machine learning software engineer with experience in machine learning, backend engineering, and data engineering. You will work in a close knit team and be involved in contributing to a variety of machine learning and optimization projects that drive Heal's core autonomous routing/dispatch and predictive health systems. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects, deliver production level optimization and machine learning systems, and contribute to the development of Heal's IP portfolio.
To succeed, you will need to be driven by our mission to offer patients transformative medical care through our software platform.
- Manage the hands-on technical aspects involved in developing on Salesforce.com
- Utilize Apex to develop custom behavior when required
- Build and design process improvements in Salesforce Health Cloud and Service Cloud
- Support both project and ongoing support/maintenance activities related to Salesforce.com integrated systems
- Assist in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans to aid in delivery of a quality product, crafted for user acceptance and adoption
- Experience with Jira to track and report progress on bug fixes and improvements
- Support management in determining high-level project goals that serve as benchmarks of overall project/product success
- 4+ years of proven Salesforce administration (required) and Salesforce Developer (preferred) experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud/Health Cloud (required)
- Salesforce Admin Certification (required), advanced Certifications (preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Flow Builder, Cases, Reports Dashboards and Process Builder
- Experience with deployment management
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes and translate them into easily understandable requirements
- Contribute all new code with unit tests
- Experience with SalesForce Health Cloud
- Experience with Leads and customizing workflows
- Experience with syncing data (push/pull)
- Proactive and self reliant on applying best practices and paradigms to deliverables
- Understanding of deployment strategies in SalesForce leveraging git / version control
- Ability to contribute to CI/CD process to streamline the deployment process
- Ability to develop strong relationships with managers of customer/user groups to support user adoption, ensure proper use of Salesforce.com, and productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes
- Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- A proactive self-starter
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Creative and strong analytical thinker, capable of leading system design discussions
- Positive attitude with a service mentality and a sense of humor
$90,000 - $150,000 Depending on Experience. (May vary in Connecticut, New York, and Colorado)
Please Note: This position is not budgeted for Sponsorship.
Get Heal (dba "Heal") recognizes and values the key to success is the experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Heal is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer to all individual, regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.