Senior SalesForce Engineer
Milwaukee, WI, US
$78,245 - $135,633
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Business Partners, Business Process Owners, business analysts, developers to architect technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Design transformational technical solutions to meet business requirements in accordance with industry best practices
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to solve business needs
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the business stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively and apply strong communications skills in facilitating technical discussions and presentations
- Engage and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the platform
- Serve as an active contributor to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the SalesForce platform.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in leading technical teams in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business solutions using Sales Force platform.
- Experience with; Salesforce.com Architecture and Design (Billing & Contract management background a plus), Salesforce.com Development, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce.com Operational Support
- Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs
- Lightning Experience Development
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Experience overseeing, guiding and mentoring development team members.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.