Salesforce Senior Consultant
Alexandria, VA, USA
$66,307 - $120,821
Work you'll do
- Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
- 5+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
- 3+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Experience with at least 2 of the following clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Integration Cloud
- Experience in Lightning (Aura and LWC)
- 2+ years of leading / managing a work stream on enterprise implementations
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ (While 50%+ of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Previous Consulting or relevant industry experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.