Salesforce Administrator - Weybridge, United Kingdom
Weybridge, England, United Kingdom
£63,073 - £78,030
- Salesforce user management and permission setting
- Deletion/updating/creation of records within Salesforce
- Maintain existing reports and dashboards, and identify gaps in reporting/ areas for improvement.
- Develop best in class reporting, utilising the full capabilities of Salesforce (e.g. Einstein Analytics).
- Manage the UK&I Salesforce helpdesk and successfully resolve end user issues in a timely manner.
- Produce clear and concise training documentation to aide end users.
- Train all new starters and provide group/one-one training for existing staff when required.
- Grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Create, design and develop new processes that support the needs of the business and departments within in it.
- Communicate all changes to the existing Best Practice documentation.
- Work closely with our Global CRM team on future Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Skilled in Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation
- Salesforce Administrator qualification highly desirable
- Previous experience in a support-based role essential
- Experience of Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience using Trailhead community support and training
- Knowledge of Einstein Analytics
- Excellent people skills and an ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical audience in a concise and clear manner
- Great analytical skills
- An ability to prioritise an ever-changing workload and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment.