Reno, Nevada, United States
$61,497 - $118,258
Our client is a well-known healthcare services company based in Nevada and is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
Dependent on experience
This Salesforce Developer will work with internal meeting business systems analysts and may work directly with customers to determine needs while building custom solutions per business requirements. This Salesforce Developer will be responsible for development of applications, upkeep of system interfaces, resolution of product defects, system implementations and ongoing maintenance, documentation and training of the custom developed solutions.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Assisting to develop a new application workflow for the client’s customers
- Building out workflows
- Custom shopping experience using Salesforce CPQ
- Expanding the of use of Salesforce across other areas of the health system, including provider recruiting, provider contracting
- Integrating with Epic CRM and expansion throughout the customer engagement centers
Qualifications of the Salesforce Developer:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with salesforce and Vlocity experience using together (Omniscript, Integration procedures, Data Raptors, Flex Cards, Document Templates, services etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Knowledge to create custom community portalWriting Apex classes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Integration with different API’s (or 3rd party )
- Salesforce workflows, standard and custom objects, reports, scheduler, all backend process etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility
The post Salesforce Developer appeared first on Atrium.