Automation Engineer IV, Salesforce- US Remote Eligible
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
$89,642 - $152,634
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solution
Experience and/or certifications with Salesforce Strongly preferred
Proactive, self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
Must have proven experience with Selenium & Java, Soap UI, & Rest Assured
Proven experience in defining and executing test automation strategies by partnering with business and development teams supporting in sprint test automation.
Create, execute and maintain new automated test scenarios and data sets.
Ability to apply Risk-based methods to determine the proper validations for applications
Manage the execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework.
Partner with developers and business owners to triage and create defects.
Work as part of an agile product team, to deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint to support DevOps.
Enterprise understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties.
Collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation
The potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
Coach and mentor others on test automation tools and coding practices
Ability to create and support reusable components library
Experience using Salesforce, specifically case management, strongly preferred
One plus years of agile experience using SCRUM or Kanban
Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools is required
Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integrations, Smoke,
Functional, Regression, Performance, etc) is required.
SQL experience in data creation and validating results against expected results
- GitHub, Gradle, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, JIRA, Restful Webservices, Log4j/Logback, JUnit, Maven, Eclipse 3.0/4.0, Java Script, Gherkin, Cucumber
Financial Services, background desired
ISTQB certification desired
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Salary: $89642 - $152634