Senior Salesforce Developer
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
$91,000 - $97,000
Position type: Staff Full Time
Benefit Status: Benefited-Union
Campus: UMass Lowell
Department: Enterprise Applications
Salary: Salary anticipated in the range of $91,000-$97,000
Applications Open: Sep 14 2022
General Summary of Position:
UMass Lowell is committed to a Salesforce “Connected Campus” strategy. It is one of Information Technology’s top initiatives and we seek a motivated professional to join our dynamic Enterprise Applications team.
We have an exciting portfolio of Salesforce and partner technologies, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Student Success Hub, Communities, TargetX, FormAssembly, Schedule Once and SMS Magic.
The Senior Salesforce Developer in the Office of Information Technology works closely with the Director of Enterprise Applications and collaboratively with the Enterprise Applications team to develop and administer Salesforce solutions for the entire UMass Lowell campus. The principal function of this job is to implement and support large scale, enterprise-class solutions on Salesforce and the associated ecosystem. The Senior Salesforce Developer delivers best practice technical solutions in support of business requirements.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related program
- Salesforce Certification as Administrator; Advanced Administrator; and Platform Developer I.
- 3 + years of experience building and maintaining custom Salesforce Lightning UX applications/solutions using declarative force.com functionality such as workflow and process builder.
- 3 + years integrating data efficiently into Salesforce with demonstrated understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies including ETL tools.
- Demonstrated experience with major implementations and integrations on an enterprise CRM platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Lifelong learner with demonstrated ability to understand new technologies and apply knowledge to deliver software solutions that support business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively and collaboratively.
- Salesforce Certification in Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certifications in Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant
- Certification as Dell Boomi Associate Developer or comparable
- Experience using Salesforce partner products including DellBoomi, Informatica Cloud, DemandTools, TargetX, ClickDeploy, FormAssembly, RIVA, RollupHelper, ConfigWorkbook, SMS Magic and ScheduleOnce.
- 2+ years adminstering Salesforce Education Data Architecture (EDA) and Salesforce Student Success Hub functionality
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
This is a SEIU 888 Professional Union position, Grade P20.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required during the application process.
University of Massachusetts Lowell