The Solution Delivery team oversees the delivery of services that technologically enable core business process functions, including: Business Processes, DevOps and Release Management, and Upgrade to Lightning.
As a Salesforce Administrator on the team, you will own the administration and configuration of Salesforce and utilize agile delivery methods to regularly release new organizational enhancing features and functionality. You will
monitor the execution of critical sales, marketing, and revenue management transactions and integrations, and be the escalation point for facilitating the timely resolution of business impacting support incidents.
Should users of Salesforce run into trouble and the Sales Operations team (the first point of support) are unable to resolve the issue, you will be on point to provide exemplary support through resolution. Striving for continuous improvement, you will analyze data collected from support encounters to identify opportunities to better our services and user experience.
- Understanding and assessing as-is business process workflows and user experiences
- Eliciting new business requirements and envisioning improved service offerings
- Developing detailed product requirements, data specs and acceptance criteria
- Administering the Salesforce platform and implementing configuration changes
- Collaborating with engineering teams to design/build/test Salesforce integrations
- Facilitating business stakeholder verification and end user acceptance testing
- Coordinating the production release and rollout of new features and capabilities
- Monitoring the state of critical transactions, integrations and operational jobs
- Facilitating the resolution of service-impacting production incidents
- Capturing and addressing end user service requests and support inquires
- Documenting and publishing solutions to commonly reported issues
- Implementing solutions to automate recurring operational tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably business administration, information systems, or computer science) or comparable work experience
- Salesforce training and certification a plus
- 3+ years full-time employment in technology-related roles (i.e., technology consulting, corporate IT, tech startup)
- 2+ years consulting with customers/stakeholders, understanding business needs, and prescribing Salesforce solutions
- 2+ years contributing to the delivery of enterprise-class business software, technology services and/or support
- 2+ years developing business requirements and technical specs at progressive levels of detail (i.e., epics, features, user stories)
- 2+ years utilizing agile delivery methods, practices, and frameworks (ie., Scrum, Kanban, FDD, Lean)
- 2+ years managing the administration and configuration of Salesforce
- 2+ years integrating Salesforce with other cloud-based applications and data services
- Strong organizational / time management skills and be detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and
- external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds. Employee must have the ability to see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Occasional business travel, less than 20%
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Clear Channel Outdoor