Englewood, Colorado, United States
DISH Wireless is ready to challenge the status quo and take on an industry. We will use new ways of thinking and dynamic technology to design products that address the emerging trends and preferences shaping the wireless market.
This team will be responsible for launching a new wireless experience - and brand. Making an impact will take innovative marketing, uncompromising value, and best-in-class storytelling. This business unit will be a growth engine for our organization's larger retail wireless ambitions; we have high expectations for this group.
Backed by a first-of-its-kind 5G network, a passion for change and the power to drive it, our team will help tell our company's distinct story of invention. We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position is within the wireless operations organization and respsonbilities are:
- Responsible for system administration tasks within our custom salesforce application, which supports our distribution, field sales and merchandising teams.
- Regularly interact with stakeholders from various other business units for the purposes of identifying requirements, updating & implementing business processes, data uploads & updates, report production, and will serve as the link between stakeholders, users, and application developers.
- Serve as the main point of contact for users for trouble-shooting and process related questions.
- Work closely with our training department to assist in the production of relevant training materials and will ensure that all materials are up to date.
- Required to spend time in the channels to keep a strong understanding of the operations that are supported within the salesforce application, and to gain direct feedback for potential enhancements.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Minimum required skills / experience:
- BA/BS with 3 plus years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Adept at defining and documenting processes.
- Able to work and effectively communicate with business owners from various business units and levels.
- Working understanding of relational databases.
- Possess great data integrity skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective at translating business needs into technical requirements and communicating those requirements to developers.
- Experienced in creating and deploying objects, fields, validation rules, triggers and workflows into an application.
Desired skills / experience:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- Experience with Quickbase
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year - $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.