Salesforce CRM Administrator
Tacoma, WA, USA
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
In this position you will be able to use your skills for:
IT Infrastructure and Applications:
- Support new and existing CRM user base with questions and issues across all clouds.
- Maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog.
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation.
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum for all users.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep abreast of CRM system releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation and change management.
- Provide information around best practices in the CRM business process.
- Map out client business processes current state and help to generate future state.
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed.
- Support data migration activities.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, or equivalent training/experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as Salesforce.com Administrator
- You have at least 5 years’ experience understanding of key end to end CRM processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space
- You have experience with enterprise systems including ERP or other IT Technologies
- You have proven technical judgement to translate business requirements into functional design
- You have excellent listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You are able to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- You have proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation)
- You have exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- You have an understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- You have Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, and/or Developer)
YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties