Senior Salesforce Developer
null, Remote, US
$100,000 - $150,000
- This is not an Admin role as Developer will be working effectively with our backend NodeJS/frontend React engineers while using Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code and Metadata based deployments.
- Latest Release Mentality - Must be aware and able to use the latest features as team is forward thinking and doesn't have painful legacy code to support.
- SFDX, LWC, LDC, Process Builder, Flow Builder, Apex, triggers, classes and Platform events.
- Self-motivated and proactive in working with all levels of business users in a fast paced environment while bringing solid solutions that are easily understandable maintainable within Salesforce.
- Git Proficiency.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- A+ Rockstar Salesforce Developer with a minimum of 3+ years APEX and Lightning development experience
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Work in an agile environment as a member of a scrum team in our Vegas office.
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with third party products and more specifically integrating third party products to salesforce over API’s
- Please Note: candidates requiring H1-B sponsorship will not be considered.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Development: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote