Salesforce Technical Architect
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services. Services include technical workshops, functional workshops, design/code reviews, creating architecture designs, delivering technical training, short term development work, Proof of Concept (PoC), product extension/integration, solution optimization and ad-hoc technical inquiries from the release/project teams.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices guidance to internal project/release teams.
- Responsibilities include the architecting, integrating, and delivery of all services prioritized in alignment with the business expectations and needs.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce platform out-of-the-box functionality, including best practices, and security principles.
- Salesforce integration experience, between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Ecommerce / digital commerce knowledge, exposure, or experience is strongly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant architecture experience, preferably in enterprise-level or SaaS environment
- Practical experience implementing web technologies (client- and service-side) is key, and affinity to remain connected to the code is required
- Eager to engage with a fast paced and growing company with a focus on high performance.
- Clear ability to influence stakeholders and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively synthesize business requirements into technical outcomes for varied audiences
- Business fluent in English required
- Capable problem-solver that uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Global thinker that can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13,000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the Company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.