Salesforce Administrator II
Atlanta Central City Post Offi, Georgia, United States
This position is based at our headquarters office in downtown Atlanta, GA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate Salesforce instance against key use cases
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Monthly deployments to production
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of administration experience in Salesforce Platform.
- Certified Salesforce Admin or equivalent experience.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
- Good presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient client management skills to support business analysis and application support activities.
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred
- Active support of HFHI Values:
o Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
o Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
- Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
Preferred – in addition to minimum:
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Non-profit experience or background.
Habitat for Humanity