Salesforce CPQ Administrator/Developer
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Salesforce CPQ Administrator/Developer to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that's been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you'll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you're not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you'll go far because we're better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The ideal candidate should have a good blend of business and technical experience with strong expertise in Salesforce and CPQ platforms
- This position will support global, cross-functional teams as the SME on the Salesforce CPQ Application
- The position will develop, manage, and improve custom CPQ configurations and workflows
- This position will maximize the efficiency of the CPQ system to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business
- Primary developer and administrator for Salesforce CPQ system
- Extensive hands-on experience designing CPQ workflows and processes (product packaging, pricing structure, discounting, approvals, etc.)
- Work independently with global cross-functional teams to define, document, and test CPQ development requirements with minimal guidance
- Lead special projects related to maintaining and enhancing our Salesforce CPQ implementation and product catalog management as needed
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to Salesforce CPQ and offer solutions to address
- Excels working independently on fast-moving projects, in an environment where priorities frequently shift
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to build and interpret logical rules, data tables, and complex relationships
- 3-5 years hands-on Salesforce experience including CPQ development or consulting experience
- Extensive knowledge of CPQ configuration, complex pricing rules and sequences, quote and workflow configurator, workflow rules, validation rules, and CPQ functions such as amendments and cancel/replace
- Manage Sandbox and Production environments, following established refresh processes and deployment protocols
- Manage daily technical support queue (JIRA) and assigned development backlog
- Salesforce Administrator Certification highly desired
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification strongly preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce and CPQ industry best practices
- Experience responding to production support requests and troubleshooting issues timely
- Strong project management and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring on-time delivery of projects and requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study is required
- Software industry experience highly desired
Axway is an EEO and AA Employer.
Axway Software SA