Senior Marketing Manager, Public Sector EMEA - Tableau Salesforce
London, England, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and delivery of marketing strategy, programs and campaigns for the Tableau business focusing on the Public Sector market in EMEA.
Tableau is a Salesforce company and a market leader Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics. We build solutions that help people see and understand data.
This a new position, which presents an amazing opportunity to join a high growth business, with the opportunity to help shape both the role itself and the strategy for Public Sector Marketing for analytics across EMEA.
As the successful candidate, you will have significant experience in Public Sector field marketing, will be dynamic, and will have a proven ability to thrive in a matrix, multi-stakeholder environment. You will be instrumental in evolving our go to market strategy and in ensuring the successful business performance.
You will work closely and collaboratively with sales leadership, the Salesforce and Tableau marketing teams across EMEA and other stakeholders to deliver your goals. Collaboration is at the heart of this role.
We are looking for someone with strong experience who is able to:
- Build meaningful relationships on a foundation of trust and authenticity, giving and receiving feedback with both courage and empathy
- Adapt quickly and navigate through change, creating future possibilities for our customers
- Hold themselves and others accountable to meet commitments and deliver meaningful solutions
- Create an environment of inclusion, seek new perspectives and work together as one team
- Support and inspire others to drive maximum impact, demonstrate curiosity and unleash potential
- Communicate both externally with customers and internally to provide clear and timely communication that best connects with diverse audiences
- Create and develop our go to market strategy in conjunction with other marketing, product and sales teams to deliver impact and drive the business forward
- Understand, develop and optimise the go to market skills, tools and processes of the team
- Use metric and data-driven decision making to improve the effectiveness of the go to market programs and campaigns within the region
- Lead all aspects of Tableau Public Sector marketing, including execution of the EMEA go-to-market strategy and coordinating all elements of an integrated, regional marketing program, including brand awareness and solution campaigns, events, executive briefings and digital marketing
- Work closely with the sales teams to create and drive pipeline and help mature sales opportunities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for Public Sector collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation including EMEA / Global Marketing teams, country leadership, sales and other stakeholders
- Ensure the optimal management of marketing budget, focusing on careful prioritisation of efforts to deliver against KPIs
- Develop and execute effective Account Based Marketing plans and programs against our Big Bet accounts
- Act as Central spokesperson for Tableau at industry events and with media, industry analysts, partners, customers and other key audiences for company positioning and messaging
- To be an active and engaged member of the EMEA Marketing Leadership Team supporting the VP of EMEA Marketing to deliver their goals and objectives.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.