Senior Salesforce Administrator
San Francisco, CA, USA
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s mission is to transform early education for every teacher, child, and parent — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a distributed team, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Austin along with fully remote team members. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
Who you are*
Brightwheel is seeking an exceptional Senior Salesforce Administrator to drive go-to-market operations that are scalable, efficient, and data-driven. The ideal candidate will combine their passion for problem-solving with deep systems expertise and cross-functional collaboration to fuel business growth, enable team efficacy, and deliver a great customer experience. This person thinks strategically, analytically, and creatively, and thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Design, build, and continually improve our systems and processes to scale with rapidly growing sales and customer success teams
- Act as one of the lead administrators on Salesforce; design, build and manage integrations with systems and apps connected to Salesforce
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business and operational problems; develop specifications and technical designs to meet solution requirements
- Regularly audit and proactively identify data integrity issues and develop automated data cleansing
- Own documentation, training materials, and team/user enablement for Salesforce processes and integrated systems
- 5+ years experience managing sales operations or revenue operations, including 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment, preferably B2B software companies
- Proven experience with systems, integrations, and tools utilized for sales, marketing, and customer operations processes such as Outreach, Intercom, Hubspot
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including workflows, validation rules, process builder and flows
- Development experience with Apex a plus
- Masterful cross-functional collaborator and relationship-builder
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
- Skilled project management and follow-through
- Deep analytical skills and ability to identify patterns, process information, and make data driven decisions