System Engineer II, Salesforce ( UF )
San Francisco, California, United States
$100,272 - $204,690
This role will work within the administrator portion of the IT Eng - Business Applications team at Uber. The Business Applications team works with business partners throughout all of Uber Freight to support and develop business processes on the Salesforce.com platform. We strive to empower Uber’s staff to be more productive and successful through our solutions, service delivery, and innovation.
What You Will Do
Work through an operational ticketing queue to resolve user requests/issues including: managing security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using data loader.
- Configure 3rd party tools such as DocuSign, Groove and NewVoiceMedia.
- Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
- BA/BS degree in a computer science discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) required and Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) a plus
- 5+ years SFDC administrator related experience.
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understanding of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
- Other SFDC certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Cloud certifications) are a plus.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.