Product Owner (Salesforce)
Columbia, SC, USA
$68,841 - $130,938
CGI has an immediate need for a Product Owner (Salesforce) to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
- We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
- We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Salesforce Product Owner will oversee and support one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platforms. They act as the liaison between the business users and the development team to identify, assess, and document business requirements, develop use cases that explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to the development team, and analyze the impact of proposed solutions across the organization.
They also participate in the development team, by supporting administration, configuration, and data migration.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with mortgage client is required
- Acts as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationship, and understanding of client business model and processes
- Facilitate requirements gathering meetings with the client to gather user requirements
- Documents business and functional requirements for Salesforce apps in Requirements Backlog
- Develops and analyzes business requirements and ensure the traceability of business and system requirements
- Attains sign-off from the business users on requirements and ensures the application developers can translate the requirements into systems specifications
- Prioritizes Requirements Backlog
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate, willingness to learn new technologies, proactive entrepreneurial spirit, and reliability
- Ability to interact with customers and coworkers, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness; Strong team player
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client sites and internal meetings
- Previous project management experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ensures changes to the requirements are approved and documented
- Leverages a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate key design options and present proposal solution designs and implementations
- Facilitates Sprint Planning Meeting for development team to select top-priority items to fill sprint time box
- Performs Salesforce administration, configuration and data migration tasks along-side the development team
- Structures and leads the user acceptance test (UAT) effort to ensure the applications match the business requirements
- Collaborates with requirements and application development teams to ensure the success of the testing process
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client
- Facilitates Sprint Review Meeting to present done items at the end of each sprint
- Develops training plan and training materials, and delivers end user training
- Provides end user support via phone, email, and Help Desk
- Works effectively with internal and customer team members toward customer satisfaction/ success
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Monitors and manages project scope and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Monitors project status and assesses risk in process, people, and/or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly
- Previous Salesforce delivery experience, both Classic and Lightning
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Salesforce Admin), or Trailhead Ranger-level desired
SAFe Product Owner certification desired
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI Group, Inc.