About Press Ganey
Press Ganey pioneered the health care performance improvement movement more than 30 years ago. Today, Press Ganey offers an integrated suite of solutions that enable enterprise transformation across the patient journey. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 33,000 health care facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
Press Ganey has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Salesforce.com Service Cloud Specialist. This individual will work as part of a team that allows the account team to sell and support clients efficiently. Collaborating cross-functionally, you will work with internal clients, having responsibility for supporting Salesforce.com and more specifically the Service Cloud, as well as supporting current Press Ganey systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Service Cloud users with current processes as well as leveraging the knowledge of industry best practices and work with business functions to uncover opportunities for business improvement through Salesforce.com enhancements.
- Evaluate new business project requests, assess business value, and prioritize.
- Communicate and train impacted organizations on process and system changes.
- Review test cases and sign off on their completeness and correctness.
- Coordinate with business during User Acceptance Testing.
- Support, analyze and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Conceptualize and design reports and dashboards that reflect productivity metrics, key performance metrics and information to facilitate better decision-making or process improvement.
- Have a business-first approach; you care about the business impact of your technical work
- Power-user of Salesforce.com, understanding front-end and back-end processes
- 3+ Years as a Salesforce Service Business Analyst
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Comfortable working with all departments across the company
- Comfortable leading presentations and materials to large groups, including executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as Project Management tools
- Integration experience (Salesforce, IT Systems) would be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent of a 4-year college program
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
In order to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, Press Ganey requires all of its associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, prior to their start date to enter any of our locations or to visit with a client. Associates who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to this requirement.
Press Ganey Associates LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and well committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Notice – Press Ganey will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.