IT Assistant Director Salesforce / CRM
Miami, Florida, United States
$75,000 - $77,000
Manages and oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects. Executes specified deliverables, develops project plans and scope, and communicates project status to the Director and clients. Maintains all benchmark reports related to office projects and makes suggestions for new projects that benefit the division based on Higher Education trends. Organizes quarterly review meetings of Salesforce release updates with System Administrators and Developers and provides suggestions for enhancements or updates to the Director based on releases. Engages with other universities to learn and share best practices on the use of Salesforce in a Higher Education setting. Provides support to the Director and serves as backup in their absence.
- Works with Director and all staff in ensuring that all salesforce projects are tracked, monitored, and implemented in a timely manner.
- Provides leadership, management, and direction with strategic planning and long-term planning for the CRM and Enrollment Services Department Salesforce system and associated resources.
- Reviews quarterly Salesforce release notes and provides updates/suggestions for enhancements to existing features.
- Takes the lead in organizing new projects that are requested and assigns them to staff based existing workload. Determines project scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks.
- Assists with solution designs and delivery.
- Works with customers and functional areas to gather requirements and develops project plans.
- Establishes departmental goals with the Director.
- Updates monthly benchmark reports on projects including statuses & completion times. Also provides analysis on existing goals and productivity.
- Serves as Director's back up in meetings and other events.
- Works with Director to establish productivity goals for the department.
- Maintains a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Serves as the HR liaison for the department.
- Serves as an additional escalation point for CRM services support issues should the Director not be available.
- Initiates new projects based on existing Division needs.
- Supervises Salesforce System Administrator and Student Assistants.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. The omissions of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline with four (4) years of experience in related field including managerial experience.
- Experience with Salesforce is required.
- Experience working in a university setting.
- Experience working with Salesforce and related products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously, with competing deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with documenting new and existing processes.
Begin time: 8:30 AM
End time: 5:00 PM
- Criminal Background Check
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to work occasional evenings, weekends and at locations outside of the University
How To Apply
If you have not created a registered account, you will be asked to create a username and password for use of the system. It is recommended that you provide an active/valid e-mail account as that will be the main source of communication regarding your status within the process. In this account, you are able to track your applicant status in "My Applications".
To be considered eligible for the position as an internal candidate, departmental staff must meet minimum requirements of the position and be in good performance standing.
Before you begin the process, we recommend that you are prepared to attach electronic copies of your resume, cover letter or any other documents within the application process. It is recommended that you combine your cover letter and resume/curriculum vitae into one attachment. Attached documents should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. All applicants are required to complete the online application including work history and educational details (if applicable), even when attaching a resume.
- This posting will close at 12:00 am of the close date.
Florida International University