Paris, Ile-de-France, France
In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
To support this endeavor we have teams in more than 7 countries and 7 key locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
- Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
- Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions
- Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
- Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operations team and be a key member that sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Product, Customer Success and Marketing. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
You will ensure that our Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business; ensuring that it is aligned with our business needs and supporting our go-to-market model. We are looking for someone to own and administer our Salesforce platform and develop critical metrics, dashboards and scalable processes for our team to leverage. This is a great opportunity for someone to evolve this function and capability in our business.
- Be responsible for the continued development of functionality in our instance of Salesforce Lightning Sales Cloud.
- In partnership with various teams (Business Development, Lead Generation, Account Management, Finance, etc.) to build best-in-class processes, workflows and automations, metrics & reporting outputs and improve user experience.
- Maintain a high level of data quality and integrity within the CRM system. Proficient in using data loader; work with the business to cleanse the data.
- Handle administrative tasks, including creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down list values, sharing rules, and access privileges.
- Creating and maintaining detailed documentation as required.
- Supporting integrations with 3rd party platforms and programmes, i.e. DocuSign, Slack
You will have*
- Salesforce.com certified – ideally a minimum of ADM201 (Advanced Admin highly advantageous)
- 2+ years working experience in Salesforce management, with the ability to translate business requirements into scalable processes.
- Proficiency in lightning configuration, workflow and process automation
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment, and strong understanding of key sales related metrics.
- Ability to resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple tasks at once
- Experience with Pardot, Marketing Cloud or similar marketing products
- Hands on knowledge within CPQ
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
Our People Pledge*
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time