Salesforce Administrator/Data Analyst
Rosemont, Illinois, United States
Philips BioTel Heart is a division of BioTelemetry, a Philips Company, the leading remote medical technology company focused on the delivery of health information to improve quality of life and reduce cost of care. A pioneer in remote patient monitoring, we revolutionized healthcare with the first Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOTTM) device, the most accurate and studied arrhythmia monitoring detection system in the market. We provide a single source of cardiac monitoring services as well as remote monitoring data management for cardiac devices and service as an extension of device clinics with our Geneva Health Solutions platform. We are passionate about connecting people with solutions that save lives, and our growth reflects our focus, commitment and passion for the important work we do each day. As one of the fastest growing connected health companies in the market, we are looking for people to join our team who share our passion and focus.
Overall Job Summary:
- The Salesforces Administrator Data Analyst will support BioTel Heart, BioTel Research and work with all levels of personnel. The primary role of this individual will be to lead the development and implementation of all Salesforce.com related activities. In addition, this individual will be relied upon to analyze and develop daily/weekly/monthly reporting metrics.
- Able to read and write SQL to leverage data from system(s) for interpretation and analytics
- Check for data integrity between SFDC and backend systems
- Monitor input/output data and workflow of data into SFDC
- Lead the day-to-day management of Salesforce.com (SFDC) efforts.
- Oversee Salesforce.com administration, configuration, and data migration tasks.
- Configure complex Custom Objects, Fields, Workflows, Approval Processes, Rules, Triggers etc.
- Requires comfort with data management (creation of users, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, Flow, etc.).
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Gain or have a strong understanding of the sales process in divisions.
- Evaluate user requirements & develop SFDC solutions to meet business needs.
- Manage SFDC implementation projects working with Sales, IT and other departments.
- Partner with IT development team and 3rd parties where appropriate to implement additional functionality in order to increase productivity within SFDC.
- Develop, update and coordinate sales dashboard needs with Sales leadership
- Develop new reports/dashboards and other functionality that drive/expand the usage of SFDC as a business management tool at the Sales Rep and Sales Management level, which includes Pipeline and Forecasting functionality.
- Recommend improvements in SFDC that help meet user needs.
- Will perform various Sales Operational reporting and other activities that may include area management, practice alignments
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or related experience in business related discipline
- Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 years working within the Salesforce.com environment
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 (required)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification 301 (preferred)
- SQL Certification (preferred)
- Knowledge/Abilities –Technical Skills:
- Very strong technical experience with Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft Applications
- Service Cloud, Console and call center experience a plus.
- Experienced with data modeling and data reporting
- Read/write SQL
- Customer Service: WECARE – BioTelemetry based customer centric program
NOTE: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a complete listing of all duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.