Senior Salesforce Consultant
Arlington, Virginia, United States
$75,979 - $162,088
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will have a lead role in working with your client. Your motivation, passion, and knowledge of the Salesforce platform will shine through in the delivery of your end-to-end solution design for the client. You will be working across a variety of industries and projects of all sizes, scope and clouds! Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest. Come build with us!
- Work with clients to implement solutions around Salesforce
- Create a happy, reference-able customer and contribute to the growth of the business
- Scope, architect, and conduct requirement sessions, and assist in technical architecture in a Business Process Review
- Manage resource requirements on each project and write customer deliverables and implementation plans along with training to the client as needed
- Manage implementation projects from post-sale to post go-live
- Provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce
- Mentoring more junior resources
Your Skills & Experience:
- Significant Salesforce consulting and configuration experience with proven ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Business analyst experience (requirements gathering, story grooming, UAT...)
- Experience in the Salesforce declarative environment
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration experience
- Salesforce Developer or Admin track certifications
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and strategies to both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to think outside of the box and design innovative solutions for clients
- Openness and ability to travel and work at client sites when necessary
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Training on Salesforce platform -We love and VALUE ongoing learning!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.