Systems Support Administrator - Salesforce - Remote
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$49,875 - $74,671
Provides day-to-day support and administration of hosted, custom, and SaaS applications, primarily focused on Salesforce CRM and related components. Works closely with other System Support Engineer teammates to manage Salesforce configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production and non-production instances. Monitors Salesforce workflows and APEX processes and queues to ensure timely and accurate flow of data. Create and refine Salesforce reports. Partner with internal and external developers, business analysts, and project managers to ensure successful deployment of all releases, including ACS internal releases and standard Salesforce releases. Works directly with end users to resolve escalated support issues. Assist teammates with administration of other supported applications, including donations processing websites and SSL certificate maintenance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages day-to-day administration of Salesforce objects, data and processes, including user profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, reports, processes, triggers, and queues.
- Manages standard Salesforce release schedule, including documentation review, compatibility assessment, and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Assesses major Salesforce releases for impact and/or process improvements to present to business partners.
- Evaluates major and minor Salesforce updates, including documentation review, compatibility assessment, and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Performs third-party application installs for evaluation and presentation to business partners, including Salesforce AppExchange applications.
- Partners with internal and external business leads, business analysts, and consultants to validate, refine, and test new Salesforce solutions and processes.
- Consults with internal and external Salesforce developers to facilitate planning of deployments by identifying risks and opportunities.
- Manages configuration changes related to monthly ACS IT releases.
- Troubleshoots application issues in order to provide a reliable solution and environment for end users.
- Documents systems, processes, and procedures.
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and 3rd party integrations.
- Interact with end users and level 1 & 2 support teams to resolve escalated support issues.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties and assists on other projects as assigned.
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY