Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
EMnify is a leading cloud-native IoT connectivity provider that empowers businesses worldwide to get the best out of their devices and overcome industry barriers. Simply put, we deliver customer success for cellular IoT – globally and at scale. We do this by enabling IoT devices and applications to be connected through cellular networks and allowing developers to easily manage and integrate the cellular connectivity into their IoT solutions through our API. Our 100 employees in Europe and Asia support our customers throughout the entire IoT solution life cycle.
Are you a person who likes challenges and is passionate about Salesforce and improving the quality of CRM systems? Then join our ambitious team who is dedicated to improve our Customer Success and Sales Operations.
In the role of Operation Administrator you enable our Sales and Customer Support teams to own processes on a macro level, making sure that everyone is aligned with the strategy for each part of the customers’ journey.
- Onboarding and regular training of new Sales and Customer Success team members
- Train teams on process and process changes as required regarding the customer journey across various tools
- Optimize processes for Sales and Customer Success teams and map this to salesforce and other relevant systems (Ticketing System and Internal Platforms)
- Create clearly defined and reportable Customer journey stages within the tools
- Align closely with the other Operation Administrator about various platform flows
- Support the analysis of data trends along the customer journey including lost customers
- Support the analysis of existing customer base and share insights and recommendations for continued growth with internal stakeholders
- Help enable the Sales and Customer Success teams achieve KPI goals by creating dashboards and reports to catch real time data.
- A minimum of 1 year of salesforce administration (huge plus if you are Salesforce Certified)
- Proven track record in designing and implementing new and improving existing processes
- Experience in scaling SaaS models
- Analytical mind with Tableau or Power BI experience
With a predicated 25 billion connected IoT endpoints by 2025, the commercial and technological opportunities presented by the IoT are endless. Not to mention, the career paths this exciting space has created. EMnify stands out by delivering the next generation of connectivity technology to IoT solution providers worldwide – either directly or via strategic partnerships with CSPs. The most exciting thing about working at EMnify is that we are just at the beginning of our journey. If you share our vision to unlock the potential of connectivity, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Some benefits you'll get at EMnify:
- A flat hierarchy, direct and open communication culture
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment (30+ nationalities)
- Permanent working contract
- Great central location in the heart of Berlin – with an awesome view!
- Regular team and company events
- Social rooms with a PlayStation to have fun together
- A variety of drinks and snacks
- Free gym on site
- Free in-house German lessons
- Dog-friendly work environment
- 30 days of vacation
Do you feel addressed? Does it sound like an exciting challenge to you? Then please submit your application by following the” Apply” button!
Job Type: Full-time