Berlin, Berlin, Germany
As a SalesForce Admin/Developer, you will be responsible for driving best practice adoption of Salesforce.com in day-to-day operations in various Mambu teams, as well as developing and configuring different workflows in SalesForce to support internal business processes and integrate with other tools.
- Educate Mambu Teams on best practice Salesforce.com configurations to support the end-to-end customer journey - Sales, Service, Community and CPQ.
- Drive ongoing Salesforce configuration (users, profiles, extensions, integrations and reports) capturing requirements from different teams
- Rollout of Salesforce add-ons/extensions and configuration changes, managing trainings for teams impacted by the changesImplement and support process improvement to ensure high and consistent data quality.
- Take care of data integration between Salesforce and external systems.
- Own and drive projects to completion in agreement with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Finance.
- Certified SalesForce Platform App builder, Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Administrator, Certified Sales/Service/Community cloud consultant with proven record of collecting and implementing requirements of multi-stakeholder Bachelor degree in business, computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years work experience as a business analyst, application support specialist, technical consultant, engineer, salesforce administrator, salesforce developer or similar role.
- Hands on experience with Apex triggers, Apex Classes, Aura components, Process builders and flowsSolid understanding of business processes and client needs and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English as well as the ability to explain complex technical subjects in non-technical terms.
- Experience with customer service portals, Dashboards, analytics, lightning platform and SLA management and CPQ configuration a plus.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.