Denver, CO, USA
$76,500 - $93,500
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality
- Create business process requirements and design documents; including system flow with integrated systems
- Develop solid relationships with related global business leaders and act as partner in providing SFDC and related solutions.
- This role requires an open communication style and collaboration, being both customer-centric and service minded, and able to interact with all levels of users (End Users/Executives), Analysts, & technical colleagues, creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
- Assist with driving adoption and measuring SFDC usage.
- Work with Salesforce 3rd party consultants to communicate requirements, design solution and test custom developed solutions
- Develop, maintain, and redesign new and existing Salesforce processes using Salesforce techniques such as APEX, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Work closely with the other application technical teams within the division to provide seamless integration and release cycles
- Maintain end-to-end view of system, make recommendations, and assist with developing roadmap
- Determine severity and impact of issues/changes on the business
- Keep abreast of new of new SFDC features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, notifications, approval processes, Lightning Process Builder and Visual Workflow
- Develop custom reports and dashboards based on business needs
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity
- Support training efforts with new material for end users on the Salesforce application. Work with training team to assist with training new and existing users on SFDC
- 2+ years as Salesforce Admin / Developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification - required
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification - desired
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification - desired
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II certification - a plus
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- Experience integrating to backend ERP Systems and In-House Applications
- Experience with Sales Cloud Case Management
- Experience with Lightning and Einstein Analytics
- Experience working with Salesforce API's and other connected systems
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience in an Agile development environment + onshore/offshore model
- Technical writing and documentation experience a plus
- Additional System experience a plus: Adbook, Conga, Docusign, Marketo, Outreach, Pardot, Zendesk, Zuora
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Location: US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Information Technology