Salesforce Field Services Practice Architect
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The Salesforce Field Service Practice Architect is a demonstrated thought leader in technical and/or functional aspects of customer and partner engagements that lead to the successful delivery of SFS Projects.
The Salesforce Field Service Practice Architect plays the critical role for setting customers up for success by prescriptively helping to shape and lead project teams within the Salesforce Field Service vertical. This role provides the Professional Services team with subject matter expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery. This includes helping to identify and proactively manage risk areas and ensuring issues are seen through to complete resolution as it relates to SFS implementations.
SFS Practice Architects play a key role in the creation and review of client-specific solution scope, implementation proposals and staffing plans. This includes collaborating with SMEs across the organization and driving alignment for successful engagements. The Practice Architect is a leader in the SFS community as an implementation SME developing best practices, enablement activities and tools, and alignment of strategic global initiatives.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce Field Service
- When engaged with customers, assist with team leadership and help/exceed goals and metrics while providing insight to SFS best practices
- Lead mentorship programs to help scale SFS technical and functional knowledge within Delivery Services
- Coordinate monthly practice meetings to encourage and share knowledge with members of the team
- Engage in continued, self directed professional growth and development
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT) by ensuring value is realized through each engagement
- Positively impact internal and external initiatives across Services, Support, Enablement, Alliances and TMP
- Align closely with Account and Services Sales teams and partner in pre-sales activities such as scoping, engagement plan development and project staffing
- Manage multiple strategic clients simultaneously to meet 78% billable target including Practice Initiatives
- Inspire people to do the best work of their careers by being a multiplier, amplifying the knowledge and capability of the people around you while continuing to provide an inclusive workplace as one of Best Places to Work
- Recognized as a valuable and trusted advisor by our customers and other members of Salesforce SFS community and continue to build a reputation for excellence in professional services
- Collaborate with the Go-to-Market Team to drive continued growth of services
- Act as an escalation point as it relates to Salesforce SFS projects via Project Support Requests
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- Relevant Salesforce SFS solutioning experience or equivalent Field Service Solutions such as Click, Oracle CRM, Service Edge, ServiceMax, etc.) experience preferred
- Experience with work order management, resource scheduling and optimization using cloud-based tools/infrastructure
- Relevant Salesforce experience in Sales & Service Cloud related certifications is a plus (Field Service Consultant Required, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, etc.)
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts using visualization and modeling aids. Ability to conceptualize and design sophisticated wireframes, workflows, and diagrams
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Comfort and ability to learn new technologies quickly & thoroughly
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information related to data integration, subscriber management, and identify resolution
- Excellent communication, analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solution reviews, and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, road mapping, enterprise transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Travel to client site (up to 50%)
- Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Privacy concepts and regulations a plus
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNER'S MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.