Palo Alto, California, United States
$81,444 - $158,143
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are adding a Salesforce Administrator to our expanding Systems support team within Sales Operations. You will be responsible for supporting the administration of our Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales CRM, CPQ, and other third-party applications connected to SFDC. These tasks include but are not limited to system configuration, system integration support, management of data flow accuracy, creation of reports and dashboards, end-user training, and ensuring data hygiene and integrity.
This role will interact and collaborate with a broad range of groups on supporting their system’s related needs and requirements. The ideal candidate should have experience supporting a growing SFDC user base that spans cross-company with various needs and requirements; have experience supporting the full Lead to Cash process from SFDC and supporting ERP systems; assist in identifying possible system and process gaps; solving complex problems; building on best practices, and possessing strong interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as one of our system administrators to the Salesforce platforms environment at Sciton, including support for SFDC CRM, SFDC CPQ, Middleware between SFDC and our ERP, and other third party applications connected to the SFDC environment.
- Build, support, and maintain a long-term vision for Salesforce that includes evaluating the latest in technology to determine what solutions best support Sciton’s long term goals.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Support the management of change control and best practices for overall system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, and other relevant factors.
- Configure and maintain SFDC ecosystem custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, dataflows, and other relevant system support items.
- Share the team’s responsibility for providing day-to-day Salesforce support for all system users.
- Support the development and maintenance of SFDC related end-user training, including training materials, providing team training sessions, or one-on-one support to users.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- BS or BA required
- Proven record of 5+ years of experience supporting Salesforce Administration, Development, and a user population of 200+ seat environment on all CRM functions. SFDC CPQ experience highly desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and data migration tools like data loader, workbench, etc.
- Expert knowledge with Lightning Experience, Analytics, App Builder, Flows, and Components
- Experience in Salesforce's Web Services, APIs, SOQL, SOSL, and Security Model
- Experience with MapAnything, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Marketo is a plus
- Experience with both sandbox and production deployments
- Project management skills with the ability to juggle priorities between multiple projects/tasks across various user groups.
- Must be a self-starter and Salesforce trailblazer who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver customer and sales support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
Salesforce Platforms Administrator
Palo Alto (HQ)
About the Organization
SCITON is an industry leader and manufacturer of medical aesthetic lasers and light source technologies. With a vision to improve people's lives, our top-tier devices are built to order with integrity by pioneering, customer-focused, and results-driven individuals.
At the heart of it, innovation is a fundamental cornerstone of our culture. We strongly believe that new ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time and embrace an open-door culture that welcomes and fosters individuals who are creative, driven, passionate, and willing to take the lead with us. Join us for an opportunity to grow and make an impact.
Life at Sciton:
At Sciton, people matter. We are more than a company; we are a family, which is why we give all our employees:
- The support, recognition, and room to grow their careers within Sciton.
- Empowerment to develop their creative genius and encouragement to be lifelong learners.
- Incentives for creativity and innovation across the organization.
What Sciton offers you:
- Competitive health benefits
- 401(k)Employer Match
- Time off
- Professional Development
- Stock Options
- Employee Referral Bonus
This position is currently accepting applications.
Job Type: Full-time