Senior Salesforce Administrator
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Responsibilities:The Senior Salesforce Administrator will support existing Salesforce environments while providing recommendations for improvements and providing innovative solutions that meet critical business needs. This position must have an in-depth knowledge of how to leverage standard Salesforce capabilities to create solutions in a Lightning-enabled environment. Achievement in this expectation will be capitalizing and expanding on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce platform. The position is also responsible for keeping current on Salesforce platform releases and evolving AppExchange solutions and must have advanced/extended (pick one) experience evaluating, selecting, connecting and maintaining third party applications.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will configure and deliver solutions in the Service Cloud, Pardot, Community Cloud, Social Studio, Sales Cloud and Nonprofit Salesforce environments while working efficiently with Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation SBU stakeholders and tech services teams.
Finally, this position will display an attention to detail, a passion for data quality, integrity and security by relentlessly pursuing ways to improve the health and protection of our data.
- Perform the overall Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot, Service Cloud, Communities applications system administration to meet the user expectations and business requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Development: Play key role in all development design, while recommending best practices and providing expert Salesforce knowledge in collaboration with stakeholdersQualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 5 years of in-depth Salesforce administrative experience
- 5 years’ experience with business analysis
- Salesforce Administrator Certification ADM201
- Experience with multiple App Exchange integrations
- Experience with Salesforce Security Shield
- Experience with dashboard and report creation to provide timely, actionable information used to drive critical business decisions.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification ADM211 preferred
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation