BHJOB15656_17904 - Remote - Salesforce QA Automation Engineer
Myticas's direct client based out of Chicago, IL is currently seeking a Salesforce Tester for a 100% remote contract position.
The Salesforce Quality Engineer will help test key elements of our customer-facing support and enablement platform by creating automation testing modules. The Salesforce Tester's role is to work with Business partners and the Development team to deliver defect-free customer experiences. You'll be part of highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including testing applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce. You will work alongside Salesforce Administrators, business owners, and other members of the Federal Reserve Bank and Financial Services Technology Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com testing experience.
- Experience in Salesforce Community is a must.
- Experience with Docusign and ID.me is a plus. Expertise in test automation of Web UI, API, and Salesforce systems.
- Experience with CI/CD build tools, and DevOps processes. Experience in automation tests using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience with any IDE like IntelliJ or Eclipse Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Experience in manual testing. Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Testing multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications.
- Test automation of Web UI, API, and Salesforce systems.
- Act as an Agile evangelist inside and outside the FRFS team.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing, and software development processes and methodologies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Participate in requirements, design, and review meetings. Analyze functional and technical requirements, mapping documents and transforming them into test plans.
- Create, maintain and execute test cases/test scripts (manual and automated).
- Conduct test case review meetings with the project team.
- Execute those test cases efficiently and document defects, while ensuring that the defects are driven to closure.
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the Development and Product teams for the resolution of defects.
- Create and maintain meaningful defect metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
- Responsible for communicating daily progress, issues, and risks.
- Support and participate in providing value-added feedback to the QA team, including improving QA processes, automation, procedures, and standards.
- Works with peers across the organization to ensure specific areas of the system are tested and released on time and meet or exceed the quality expectations of business partners.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Provide the demo to the Product Owners and help them with testing the system.
Candidates must be able to validate the following below in order to be considered:
Question #1: Are you able to work with us on W2?