nCino Salesforce System Architect
Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
$90,257 - $137,064
Main Office: 800 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701
Work Days and Expected Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Additional hours as necessary to meet the objectives of the department).
Responsible for the implementation and configuration of project, system implementations, specifically, but not limited to, nCino and Salesforce products and modules. Plan and implement configurations and workflows to solve complex problems and streamline workflows of diverse scope. Evaluate the business lines needs and develop configurations and workflows that support that business process. Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots for system setups and final system setups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements and configures nCino and/or Salesforce modules as needed across various business lines.
- Evaluates business line needs and develop configurations and workflows that support that business process.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation project plans.
- Tests and troubleshoots for system setups and final system setups.
- Provides training and end user support during the implementation process.
- Provides assistance in scoping projects and implementations and/or developing test plans.
- Transfer knowledge and workflow process to Systems Administrators and assist in their training for transition from implementation to post Go – Live Support.
- Ensure all managed projects are properly approved and documented as they progress and follow the PMOs project methodology and documentation standards, change management requirements and risk assessments as outlined in the department procedures. Guide and adhere to all associated corporate policies.
- Obtains and maintains a strong working knowledge of SOX and GLBA compliance and regulatory requirements necessary (i.e., corporate policies, GAAP, Regulation O, etc.) through research, educational opportunities, and the administration of the systems.
- Responsible to work in conjunction with the Systems Administration Manager, IT Manager, Disaster Recovery, Information Security and Vendor Management.
- Responsible for implementing major system/software changes, post go live as prioritized in the nCino Salesforce Product Manager. Test system/software changes to validate changes, working in conjunction with system users for assistance. Create and maintain documentation for system/software change management to specified audit requirements.
- Create reports and/or dashboards as needed using nCino, Salesforce or advanced analytical software programs.
- Develop and/or manage multiple data imports and exports for nCino/Salesforce, while maintaining data integrity, performing reconcilement and validation, in compliance to regulatory requirements. Ensure data integrity through testing and validation for data completeness and accuracy as associated with business line process key internal controls for SOX related systems. The data import/export files also meet the requirements and considered an End User Computing Tool, therefore, must maintain compliance with SOX Entity level control #29 (EUCT) End User Computing Tool.
- Responsible to interface with internal audit, external auditing consultants, as well as regulatory agencies concerning the software being implemented. Acts as a subject matter expert for nCino and/or Salesforce during walkthroughs, annual SOX reviews, and audit meetings, able to provide appropriate and up to date documentation as requested.
- Participate and attend onsite User Groups / Conferences/ Ongoing Training Opportunities for System Implementations, as needed.
- Maintain certifications, as applicable, associated to nCino, Salesforce, technology and continues to expand knowledge through ongoing educational opportunities.
- Exhibit advanced writing, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Acts as a mentor and leader for System Admins.
- Maintains a good working relationship with all S&T employees and adheres to S&T’s Cultributes. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the department and in turn, the organization.
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Operates a keypad device 95% of the day. Operates office equipment 5% of the day. The primary parts of the body involved in performing these tasks are the fingers, thumbs, hands and wrists and elbows. Sitting is required 8 hours per day while working at the computer. Requires the use of manual dexterity skills for typing up to 60% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18”-20” for computer work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.