Salesforce Project Manager
Halvik is currently looking for an agile-experienced Project Manager with Salesforce expertise to join our fast-growing team. The PM shall ensure project success, facilitate open communication, conduct project meetings, act as primary point of contact with the Government, and schedule activities. The PM shall champion the use of agile delivery techniques to plan and execute all tasks. The PM will lead efforts to prepare sprint plans outlining assignments with descriptions of work to be completed and estimated number of hours to be worked. The PM will support requirements gathering and backlog grooming activities, and oversee technical implementation of product features.
- Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project
- Develops, reviews, and approves project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- 4+ years of experience implementing Small, Medium and Enterprise scale Salesforce solutions
- Multiple Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer, Architect)
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of varying size.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.