Developer Salesforce Sales Cloud
Kohler, Wisconsin, United States
$46,066 - $84,260
Work Mode: Hybrid
Location: Hybrid at Kohler, WI
As a Salesforce Cloud Developer, you will work with a growing team within the Kohler Co, working to support new digital initiatives across Kohler businesses. You will collaborate with other developers and architects to design innovative technical solutions and frameworks that will build Kohler Co. moving forward. While working with these teams you will ensure proper code coverage, support in monthly release activities, preform debugging of developed code and review existing code for optimization opportunities.
The ideal developer will be focused on continuous improvement and learning, drive towards solutions independently, and help shape the future digital development capabilities at Kohler Co.
Technical support with salesforce deployments.
- Oversee the Developments across Salesforce Sales cloud teams and help adherence to Kohler development best practices.
- Responsible for doing code reviews by various teams hereby maintaining the code quality design and review solutions to prevent any unnecessary technical debt.
- Create/Collaborate on technical documentation that include data mappings, definition of systems of record.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with Kohler Co standards.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/solution trends and contributes to IT digital strategy development.
- Continuously act as a thought leader on emerging technologies and their application to the digital product roadmap.
- Help and assist in problem solving across the Sales cloud development teams.
- Ability to guide the developers with best development solutions to complex problems.
- Perform code review/Unit Testing.
- Monthly Salesforce release support.
- Oversight of Salesforce Org health (Ex. Security access violations, Code Coverage & Test Classes).
- 3+ Years of Salesforce Development Experience.
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC.
- Experience with Communities is desired.
- Experience in an Agile development environment + onshore/offshore model.
- Hands-On experience with Dev Ops tools Like Copado, Gearset etc.
- Experience employing problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Experience working with LWC, Aura components.
- Knowledge of Integrations using, 3rd party integration tools (Ex. Mulesoft), ETL with Salesforce.
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with other internal and external applications.
To fully demonstrate our commitment to the health, safety, and wellbeing of our associates, we are requiring all U.S. based team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We believe this path forward further strengthens our workforce and the future growth and resilience of our company and community. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this opportunity.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.