Portland, Oregon, United States
The Salesforce Admin is responsible for the support, customization and administration of our enterprise systems with a focus on our Salesforce (SFDC) environment. Play a key role in the Company’s Salesforce implementation, Sales and Service cloud. The balance of the responsibilities for the role will be to manage and be the subject matter expert for all Salesforce related applications. This person will report to the VP of IT & Web Operations and work closely with Sales, Finance, Marketing, Product Engineers and Client Services to define, develop and execute strategies for implementing, improving and enhancing our Salesforce application and reporting.
- Partner with the Company’s management & operating function to identify and establish best practices and enable automated & scalable back office processes.
- Establish & perform all administration functions for the Company’s Salesforce environment, such as security user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and data security management.
- Perform all administration processes (including, but not limited to Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Assignment Rules, list generation)
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users as it relates to Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist users with report design and management
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to the data (PII, PHI, Non-PII)
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users; keep materials up-to-date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions via webinar or in person.
- Stay up to date on SFDC capabilities and releases and identify what would be a good fit for the application and organization
- Work with outsourced SFDC implementation partners and Salesforce add-on applications as required
- Assist with the implementation of advanced reporting with 3rd party tools
- Experienced with Salesforce Lightning UI and Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Proven understanding of SFDC and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- Proficiency using advanced reporting tools such as AWS Quicksight
- Strong communication, documentation, prioritization and training skills
- Proficiency in custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields
- Strong understanding of security levels within Salesforce, sharing rules and permission sets
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Able to manage projects and track progress
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and pivot tables)
- Familiarity with SSO enabled Salesforce.com orgs a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years Salesforce administration experience required with a strong understanding of SFDC best practices and functionality
- Salesforce Administrator or related Certification(s): ADM 201 with ADM 211 or ADM 301 (Advanced)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with matching,
- Life and Disability insurance,
- Generous PTO,
- IDX observes 10 paid holidays each year.
- 1 floating holiday.
- We offer 2 days paid off for volunteering in the community.
- We also have paid Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave and Family Leave.
- On-Site Facilities:
- We have interior bike racks, showers, lockers, and bike fix-it station.
- Great restaurants, café and bars
- Friday breakfast, beer, Kombucha and many other daily snacks and drinks