Austin, Texas, United States
$71,310 - $131,268
Exciting Salesforce Developer / Administrator Role with Dynamic Team
Have you ever asked yourself, “How can I use my skills and experience as a Salesforce Developer to help save lives?”
Have you ever wanted to be part of a dynamic team of first responders and support staff that is mission-focused on providing care to the world at a moment’s notice?
If the answer to these questions is “yes”, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Who you are:
You are an experienced Salesforce.com developer / administrator with certifications as Platform Developer I and Administrator I who excels at working with teams to get the most out of their Salesforce instance.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can engage and clearly communicate with end-users, managers, and other stakeholders.
- You have a good understanding of data modeling concepts and are experienced with PowerBI, Excel, and other business intelligence software.
- You are fluent in writing Apex code, experienced with SLDS, have developed Lightning Web Components, and have managed integrations using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- You can easily switch between Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Administrator tasks and move from developing controllers and triggers one minute to creating user profiles, roles, and reports the next.
- You are comfortable being the Salesforce subject matter expert and working in a cross-functional team as the primary Salesforce Developer and Administrator for a mature instance supporting approximately 200 users.
- You find joy in solving big challenges and using data to answer previously unanswerable questions.
Who we are:
- We are the nation’s largest provider of emergency medical services, mobile healthcare, and related services. We provide emergency and non-emergency ambulance, helicopter, and other lifesaving care when people need us the most.
- We are a team who focuses on identifying locations and opportunities where our services can make an impact, create value, and be sustainable.
- We are mission-focused and passionate about doing the right thing for our caregivers, our patients, and our communities.
If this is who you are, and you’re interested about who we are, we’d like to meet you
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Global Medical Response