CRM Manager (CDI) - H/F
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
3 to 5 years
Marketing & Webmarketing
Digital / E-commerce, Recruitment / Training
Remote work type
The job will be removed when the position is filled
Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As a B2B CRM Manager, you will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and the Head of B2B Marketing. You will play a key role in the retention and loyalty strategy for our B2B targets: HR professionals in medium to large companies.
You will be responsible for CRM strategy, process implementation and best practices in different markets (France, Germany, EMEA). You will be in charge of the French CRM roadmap, from planning to execution via workflow automations, ad-hoc campaigns and CRM project management.
Your main mission will be to ensure that our target audience is engaged by our communications in order to bring added value to prospects and customers. This will be broken down into 2 objectives:
Lead nurturing: qualify existing leads for our sales teams
- Define and create automation and segmentation on the emailing channel to activate the engagement of our cold leads
- Distribute our 360° communications with the right tone and targeting: editorial and premium content, webinars, events, etc.
- Collaborate with sales teams to create emailing best practices
- Improve actual lead scoring to qualify our leads in MQL and accelerate deals
- Report on the impact of nurturing on the sales funnel
- Measure customer satisfaction
CRM expertise: launch exemplary email campaigns on a healthy database
- Establish AB-testing processes to improve our campaigns and test new formats
- Collaborate with our creative teams to create the perfect content for email campaigns, in line with our brand identity
- Harmonize processes and exchange sharing with other markets
- Segment the database to personalize our communications
- Ensure the quality of the database in connection with Pardot and Salesforce
- Manage opt-in rules, preference center and sales pressure
- You have at least 4 years of experience in CRM
- You are at ease at using CRM/Marketing automation tools (Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is a plus)
- Emailing marketing has no secret for you
- You are thorough and reliable
- You are creative and have excellent written skills
- You are autonomous, curious and proactive
- You are a team-player, ambitious and dynamic
- You are a bilingual in French, fluent in English
8 reasons why (to join us):
A meaningful mission with a concrete impact on the new generation
An international team with strong values
A challenging environment to grow in and real evolution perspectives
A super flexible remote policy (possibility to work remotely 4 days a week + 1 month a year wherever you want in Europe)
A beautiful office in Paris (IXe) (only for French contracts, adapt to the location)
A top Apple equipment
An attractive corporate life : charity actions, sport challenges, parties, business case, seminars, etc.!
An advantageous remuneration package, between 8 and 13 RRT/year, Alan as "mutuelle", a Swile Card, 50% of your public transportation reimbursed, BSPCE, etc.
We could continue, but let's discuss the topic together during the recruitment process!
We are an inclusive company: At JobTeaser, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone feels great and we are proud to promote diversity within our teams. All applications we receive are reviewed through a defined process based on skills.
- A 30-min screening call with a member of the team to get to know you better
- An interview with your future manager to discuss about your past experiences and motivations
- One or several focus interview that can include business cases to test your hard skills
- A final round with HR and N+2 to confirm the reciprocal match
- Welcome at JobTeaser!!