Medicaid Salesforce Configuration Specialist
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
$29,491 - $61,888
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce instance.
- Tasks include but not limited to troubleshooting user issues, Creating/Managing user roles, record types, profile management, user creation, custom lists, profile, page layouts, workflow, approval rules, and permission sets.
- Salesforce report and dashboard creation.
- User enablement/provisioning.
- Data loads to update various records.
- Engage support vendor when necessary.
- Develop and maintain internal department documentation pertaining to Salesforce.
- Develop, produce, distribute, and update training materials in the form of guides, videos, PowerPoint presentations, etc. to Medicaid employees as it pertains to Salesforce usage.
- Provide training and support to agency staff as necessary.
- Take lead role with pressing unit matters and work with unit supervisor to address properly.
- Other tasks as directed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent analytical skills, effective organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail and follow up, and verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to manage projects, assignments and competing priorities.
- Advanced degree.
- Minimum two years of professional experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Minimum one year of professional experience with Service Cloud (email to case, case assignment rules, etc.).
- Minimum one year of professional experience with training or content development.
- Minimum one year of professional experience with Advanced Salesforce Administration.
Please upload the following documents in the Resume/Cover Letter section.
- Detailed resume listing relevant qualifications and experience;
- Cover Letter indicating why you are a good fit for the position and University of Louisiana Systems;
- Names and contact information of three references.
Applications that do not include the required uploaded documents may not be considered
Note to Applicant:
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications in their cover letter. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
References will be contacted at the appropriate phase of the recruitment process.
This position may require a criminal background check to be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions at the University of New Orleans may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
State of Louisiana