Salesforce (Technical) Admin - Intermediate (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Thermondo was founded in 2012 to advance the energy revolution with innovative heating solutions. More than 23,000 heating-system transformations later, we are not only No. 1 in heating system construction, but have also made a lasting difference to the heating market. We are the pioneer and innovation leader in the digitalisation of the trade. The basis for this is the resourceful teamwork of our tech, marketing, sales, development, IT and HR experts. With passion and verve, they fulfill our vision of <2° (less than two degrees).
What we offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- 30 days of annual paid leave as well as paid educational leave incl. a conference budget
- A great career track in Berlin’s “hottest” startup
- Meaning – Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market
You will be a key part of our Salesforce team. You are dedicated to salesforce administration and have strong practical experience with the configuration of standard salesforce features & tools. Your main tasks will be around collaborating with our internal salesforce expert (aka ‘Consultant’) to build & maintain (and where needed assist in integrating) lean and best-practice solutions for user challenges using native Salesforce tools & features.
- You will be responsible for building/Maintenance/Refactoring of solutions and keeping up to date with releases. Informs & plan for release related updates with the product owner
- You will be responsible for the Administration, monitoring, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance; including, system checks, org cleanup activities, feature enhancements, and (configurable) integrations
- You will collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to develop new Salesforce functionalities and integrate with other tools. Actively assist implementation projects and in many cases contribute to research, design, implementation, testing /reviews, and deployment
- You will support users with day-to-day application needs
- You have 2+ years of practical configuration experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a focus on: Automation, Data management/Query (incl. basic SOQL/SQL), Formulas & validations
- You have Salesforce Administrator Certification
- You are fluent in English both written & verbal.
- You are a Team Player.
- Conversational German Skills are preferred
- Optional: Practical experience with Service Cloud build & administration: incl. experience with service channels (digital experiences/embedded services), Entitlements, Knowledge, and Omnichannel
- Experience with Deployment tools/Best Practices, Data Management (e.g. Workbench) & Productivity Tools (e.g. SF Macros)
If this is exactly the challenge you're looking for? We look forward to getting to know you!
Eine Stellenanzeige von Thermondo GmbH