Salesforce Business Analyst
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We're now looking to add a Salesforce Business Analyst / Admin to #TeamGreen based in the US. This role can be out of our Denver HQ or sit remotely.
What you will be doing;
Understand Business Objectives
- Work with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize intake requests
- Translate business requirements into technical workflows and scalable solutions
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business to ensure that solutions meet defined requirements
System Configuration and Maintenance
- Build new features and functionality using Salesforce objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, record types, workflows and validation rules
- Configure and maintain 3rd party Salesforce applications
- Execute data quality and data cleansing efforts
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
Day-to-Day User Support
- Serve as the primary contact with end-users to troubleshoot Salesforce and related tool issues and questions
- Maintain Salesforce and sales system security through users permissions, roles, profiles, groups, etc.
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- Minimum 3+ years experience working with Salesforce.com in a configuration/administrative capacity
- Salesforce Certification(s) such as Administrator, Advanced Administrator, or Sales/Service Cloud Consultant (experience with Service Cloud, Gainsight, Marketo, and other sales tools preferred but not required)
- Experience with importing and exporting Salesforce data using tools such as Salesforce Workbench, and/or Apex Data Loader
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Be detail-oriented and possess exceptional analytical skills
- Documented history of successfully driving complex projects to completion
- Cultivate and drive a culture of innovation and effective problem solving
- Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organization - ability to connect process flows looking for gaps and opportunities
- Ability to support growth within a company
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to adapt work and approach to changing situations
- Proven delivery of best practices
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.