Commercial CRM System Administrator (M/F)
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
We are looking to recruit an Commercial CRM System Administrator (M/F) based in Paris ideally, this position can be based anywhere in Europe but the candidate needs to speak french
You will be responsible for supporting technically the design, build, deployment, optimization, maintenance & sustain of the Veeva CRM solution.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred (University or Engineering School) in Computer Science or Information System or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years minimum of professional experience in the IS/IT field.
- A significant experience in the Life Sciences industry would be a plus.
- Ideally you are Veeva Administrator certified
- Good experience in Veeva CRM configuration experience with a track record of developing solutions within a complex matrix organization and the ability to document business/system requirements & processes.
- Proven experience with technologies & processes: DevOps release & change management on Salesforce, ERP middleware/Interfacing, Order capture
- Strong Project management competences
- Ability to act as a trusted IT business partner
- Very good communicator with the ability to work in a complex multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- You are fluent in English and French
Your role will be to:
Actively be involved in the technical deployment and harmonization of the Veeva CRM globally.
- Collaborate in functional & technical workshops, design & configure optimal technical solution to meet defined key business requirements
- Partner with other teams especially Commercial IT Digital and IOS teams to promote harmonized and globalized the technical solutions
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for systems, including security, integration, performance, and quality requirements
- Drive testing validation activities within market implementations
- Perform routine monitoring of platform such as running adoption reports and dashboards, generating user license counts, activating & deactivating user records, etc.
- Drive configuration harmonization activities of our current global Veeva CRM architecture.
Reinforce the reliability, the security and the robustness of our Veeva CRM suite landscape with a “compliant by design” mindset with a special focus on:
- Platforms (e.g., Veeva CRM with SSO implementation)
- Services (Design, Configure, Maintain and Sustain services) with more standardized ways of working