Salesforce Solution Architect
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Salesforce Solutions Architect - Hybrid
Location: Greensboro, NC
A CRG client is searching for a Salesforce Solution Architect. This is a hybrid position, with some onsite days required in Greensboro, NC. This role requires deep understanding of the Sales and Experience Cloud implementation and strong technical skills for supporting successful delivery of salesforce projects.
This role will serve as a trusted advisor for stakeholders and a mentor for the salesforce team members. This position will assume responsibility for the integrity, maintainability, and scalability of the existing and future solution design.
- Collaborate with product owners, business subject matter experts, and technical team members to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with other solution architects, enterprise architects and developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities
- Review and advise on Salesforce platform solutions to ensure they comply with leading Salesforce architecture and development practices
- Understands business drivers and capabilities needed to determine enterprise solution architecture and deliver solutions to support the organization’s targeted business outcomes
- Manage and develop the design for a variety of projects, working closely with the business, operations, application development, and security teams to deliver a cohesive and adaptable solution architecture
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Assists in developing and maintaining current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Communicates architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- In collaboration with TD/BA P&IT Architect and other Solution Center IT Architects, drive implementation of solution roadmaps in line with target architecture for the solution portfolios within appointed responsibility
- Has multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Experience in multiple Salesforce Clouds and solutions including Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Account Engagement, Salesforce Maps, Quip, etc.
- Ability to actively make suggestions based on the results.
- Available and responsive to questions and clarifications from team members.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Balanced understanding of long term and short-term perspectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Ideally 5 to 7 years of experience in designing and leading Salesforce projects
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideal candidate must have a strong background in Salesforce, both functional and technical spanning
- Documented history of successful Salesforce implementations
Category Code: JN008#zr