Salesforce Business Analyst (13525)
San Antonio, TX, USA
Location: Remote (Must be based in US)
Duration: 6 months
- Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of SFDC to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the SFDC Architect, Project Manager, and Scrum Master to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met.
- Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
- May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution
- Supports Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the "to be" solution.
- Leads internal development of business process story