Salesforce Lead Application Administrator
Los Angeles, California, United States
$130,990 - $170,155
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement and support new software versions and new versions of systems software. This will include setting up software in development, QA, Production and DR environments.
- Provide technical assistance to projects.
- Incident and Problem Management including during and post-incident analysis.
- Researching and implementing new technology per project and support needs
- Set-up and support of workflow and job scheduler software
- Set-up, administration and support of interfaces and APIs
- Middleware configuration, administration and support
- Application environmental set-up, administration and support
- SLA management and reporting for applications
- Application support, issue management and escalation
- Vendor, T&I and business user liaison
- DR planning and participation in DR tests. Will understand how to set up, maintain and cutover to DR.
- May use specialist knowledge in one or several applications and supporting environment
- Will understand application use and access
- Will assist with the Technology Lifecycle Management Program for technology asset management.
- Will lead small technical teams in the above tasks.
- Will perform an advisory role to more junior positions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years in Application Administration
- Minimum 3 years coordinating resources, projects, contractors or colleagues
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint. Expert knowledge of databases, hardware support, Cloud deployment and support and tools for application and systems administration.
- Expert knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments.
- Knowledge of scripting and script automation
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases. Ability to write SQL queries.
- Middleware knowledge (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ) preferred
- Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience preferred.
- To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
City National Bank