- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- This position may require travel to client / project location/s
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Apex Programming, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services and experience in Lightning Web Components is a must
- At least 2 year of experience in Salesforce Development Life Cycle including Deployment (ChangeSet).
- Good understanding of best practices of coding standards
- At least 1 year of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Valid Salesforce certification credentials – Platform Developer 1 - At least 1 year old
- Trailhead profile with good score is a must and it should At least 1 year old
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and has client interfacing skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin