Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are building some INCREDIBLE solutions for our enterprise customers! We are looking for SFCC developers (front OR back end) to join our team!
If you want to have an impact with the customers of some of the BIGGEST logos in the world, join us, build with us and grow your skills!
- You will be responsible for understanding requirements, reading tickets, following estimates, and developing the code and configuration for projects you are assigned to.
- Follow the development process and adhere to the standard development policies and procedures using best practices.
- Contribute to the rest of the team and help share knowledge of the Commerce Cloud platform.
- Work on business logic, real time, and back office integrations, using Commerce Cloud Script and pipelines to manipulate data. Integrate with external services and create jobs for processing data.
- Work closely with the technical lead to understand the business needs and objectives, using your knowledge of the Commerce Cloud platform. As part of a project team, you will be involved in sprint planning meetings, project scrum meetings, and retrospective meetings.
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC standards. Work with user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, go through a testing process, and meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations.
- Perform unit and integration testing. Perform rigorous testing of all fixes, changes, additions and enhancements to any application system. Notify team members of any changes to the application.
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, Checkout flow, import and export feeds.
- Certified in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) is required.
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.