$40 - $55
Title: Salesforce Administrator
Duration: 9 Months
Compensation: $40.00 - $55.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- Must be experienced with Service Cloud
- Detailed understanding of critical business processes and the system infrastructure supporting those processes.
- Strong business analyst experience preferred including requirements gathering, functional specifications and QA test scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid task management skills and experience.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA and Blueworks preferred.
- Experience working across all Customer Experience Center departments and with our Corporate Strategy BPO and Process Automation departments preferred.
- Maintain the daily, weekly, and monthly support required to support business goals and objectives related to their respective applications
- Assist with end-user application support (troubleshooting errors, managing support tickets, and testing solutions) and release management (migration, refreshes, version control and deployment) as needed.
- You will serve as an escalation point for systems support issues.
- Support, maintain, and configure System functionality including administering user security rights, testing application releases and table maintenance
- Support the team on operational objectives by assisting in analyzing business functions and processes, collecting requirements, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Working closely with business and IT leaders, you will assist in providing application enhancement solutions (including "out of box" solutions) to complex business needs.
- Leverage expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Conduct unit and system testing of new functionality and projects.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop a detailed project plan with necessary milestones, tasks, and required resources.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners, A P2P Company