null, Remote, US
Guidehouse has an exciting opportunity for Salesforce Developers in a high-growth practice. You will be a key contributor on the consulting team that helps gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and project delivery. You will work closely with the Solution Architect, Technical architect, business analysts and other members of the development team. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce coding and web development experience.Key Responsibilities include:
- Integrate with on premise and cloud-based systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox production Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow
- Interact directly with clients and the Guidehouse delivery team to ensure customer success
- Develop strategic accelerators on the force.com platform
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in Salesforce Applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation including process documentation, naming and commenting conventions and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Evaluate, install and administer AppExchange applications
- Participate in Managed Service projects when development or code modification is required
Contract requirements for this position requires U.S. Citizen.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- Salesforce Developer I Current Certification
- 2+ years experience administering or consulting on the Salesforce platform
- Development experience with APEX, triggers, web services, Visualforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with middleware and web services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in “Big 4” or equivalent established consulting firm and/or Salesforce Platinum partner highly desired
- Experience with public sector clients preferred
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience in at least one of: Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, SalesforceMaps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desiredAdditional Requirements:
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, and Central time zones.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits